Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where the wild things are.

Believe it or not but I just darkened this picture a little bit, no coloring it no extra stuff just added a little Shadow. I took this off the parking deck next to the art museum at UGA. we were headed to a tour there anyway. I like this picture allot. I have another I took where I added B&w but that's for another day. This was my favorite because It reminds me of where the wild things are. If you have never read the book nor seen the movie you should. It's my order's to you. you won't regret it. I use to read it all the time when I was little. It's a children's book by the way... The drawing and animation are the best part of the whole book/movie. It's about a little brats child who doesn't want to go to sleep so he creates this imaginary world..Where monster's roam and treat him like a king. after a while he gets homesick so he decided to come back to reality where he becomes a nicer child to everyone.











That's all for now.


~India~

No comments:

Post a Comment